- Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils
- Faber-Castell Mixed Media Transfers (Flowers)
- Watercolor paper (at least 200GSM)
- Water brush
1. Cut out your watercolor paper into bookmark size (approximately 2" x 6", 2" x 7", or 2.5" x 8.5")
2. Cut out your desired floral element from the mixed media transfer. Peel off the outer layer as this will be used for the bookmark.
3. Using a ruler or wooden stick, gently rub the transfer to your watercolor paper. Make sure to position it where you want the floral element to be.
4. Peel off the transfer layer from the watercolor paper.
5. Using your watercolor pencils, color and paint the floral elements with your favorite colors.
6. Add some elements if you want. I added a “Bloom” word on top to make use of the empty space.
7. Let dry for 10-20 minutes and it’s now ready to be used as a bookmark for your books!