Hi everyone, Mou here with today's project!
To make this layout, I used:
Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos® Designer Colors - Tropical (#770162)
Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Essential PITT® Artist Pens: BLACK (#770075)
Pink Paislee Artisan 8x8 Resist-Able paper pack
Pink Paislee Artisan Resist-Able Chipboard Hearts
Pink Paislee Artisan Borders
Pink Paislee Artisan Words: Cherish
Pink Paislee Artisan Zigzag Ribbons
Others: kraft cardstock, adhesive, thread, paper towel
Let me walk you through the steps.
1. Color the Resist-Able paper with various colors of Stamper's Big Brush pens and wipe off with a dry paper towel to reveal the resist design. Attach to cardstock.
2. Cut a 7" long piece of Zig Zag ribbon, color lightly with Gelatos, and tuck under the paper.
3. Color Resist-Able Chipboard hearts, Artsisan word 'Sweet', border, and hearts with Stamper's Big Brush pens.
4. Attach photo and the title below it. Add the colored embellishments all around the page. Stitch the pieces.
5. Journal at the bottom with PITT Artist pen.
6. Drip some matching ink along the left edge of the layout to finish.
Here are some close-up shots:
Hope you enjoyed today's project and have fun hopping :)