Hi everyone and welcome to day one of the Blog Hop with Canvas Corp! To win Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft's $50 prize, comment below each day this week. One random winner will be selected on April 20th.
Hey Blogosphere, it's Tiffany for Day 3 of our Blog Hop with Canvas Corp and today I'm showcasing the Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® product line with an 8 x 10 Stretched Natural Canvas. I definitely went out of my comfort zone to create on such a large-to-me surface, but I had fun! What matches more perfectly with a Cityscape Canvas than the Manhattan Gelatos®? Nothing, right? Oh, I usually create Video Tutorials, but decided to make a Photo Tutorial for you:
2. Color background with the Gelatos® Designer Colors - Manhattan.
3. Blend with a wet brush & then dab away the excess color with a towel to reveal the Gel Medium resist.
4. Trace Cityscape Mask outline using an Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil (black).
5. Paint Cityscape with Chalk Board Paint medium.
6. Paint windows with Gesso medium. Allow to dry.
8. Paint "home" with Chalk Board Paint medium onto the key with a fine paintbrush.
9. Splatter Chalk Board Paint medium across finished canvas & add some to the upper-left corner. Spray with a mini-mister (Essentials Tool Set) of water to all drips. Allow to dry & then add embellishments!
Thanks for hopping by,
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Products:
- Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil (black)
- Gelatos® Designer Colors - Manhattan
- Stencils 10ct 201 Collection
- Chalk Board Paint
- Gel Medium
- Texture Luxe™ Gold
- Collapsible Water Cup
- Essentials Tool Set