Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here with Day 1 of our Blog Hop!
This week we're so excited to be hopping with Graphic 45! Stop by our blog every day this week to see craft inspirations! Don't forget to leave a comment on the posts to be entered in our giveaway!
Graphic 45 will also have crafts up on their blog so don't forget to stop by their sites-
1. First, I added Chalkboard Paint to the top and bottom portion of one of the tags from the Graphic 45 Tag Album.
2. Then, I mix 1 part Chalkboard Paint to 2 Parts Glaze blending with water until smoothie like consistency.
3. Adhere the Rare Oddities Patterned Papers on top of each other with Gel Medium.
4. Before completely dry, tear portions of the top layer of paper to reveal the bottom layer.
5. Add Drips of Chalkboard Paint mixture with a dropper tool.
6. The next step is easy, simply adhere die-cut apothecary bottles with Gel Medium.
7. Adhere the Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Chipboard to the bottles with Gel Medium & trim excess.
8. Add a thick coat of Gel Medium around the Chipboard labels.
9. Now, this is when the magic happens. Heat Set the Gel Medium until it BUBBLES!!!! Yes, you WANT air bubbles! I loved discovering this happy mistake :)
10. Outline the bottles with a PITT Artist Pen Black (M).
11. Now, be brave and add some sort of handwritten sentiment on the tag with the Stamper's Artist Pen in White. I layered my sentiment with a Metallic PITT Artist Pen Gold. Now, you just have to adhere the finished Apothecary bottles to the finished tag!
So what do you think?! I cannot wait to add this finished tag to a bottle of wine for a host gift!
Thanks for hopping by,
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Products:
- Chalkboard Paint
- Gel Medium
- Essential PITT® Artist Pen Black (M)
- Metallic PITT® Artist Pen GOLD
- Gelatos® Tool Kit
Graphic 45 Products:
- Sizzix Bigz Die Apothecary Bottles by Tim Holtz