Hey everyone! It's Lisa here with you today and I'm sharing a really fun mini canvas with you. This cutie is 5" x 7" and is a perfect gift for anyone OR just to keep for yourself.
I've created a little tutorial for you to show just how easy this was to make. Let's get started!!
1. Gather up the Gelatos® that you'd like to use for your canvas. I used Gold Champagne, Iced Chai, and Iced Coffee from the Gelatos® Colors 15 Count Metallics Set.
2. Scribble the Gelatos® randomly onto your canvas.
3. Use the warmth of your fingers to spread onto your canvas as desired.
4. Using mini mister from Gelatos® Mist Maker Set, spritz onto random areas (very lightly) to create drips.
5. & 6. Using Chalkboard Paint and a lid from a mason jar as a template, paint random circles across front of canvas. Allow to dry. (When Chalkboard Paint is dry it will no longer be shiny.)
7. Place Fleur-de-Lis stencil from Stencils 10-Count 101 Collection on front of canvas.
8. Fill in random parts of stencil with Texture Gems™ Ice.
9. Sprinkle gold glitter over top of stencil.
10. Just prior to Texture Gems™ Ice completely drying add a nest of vintage gold string. The Texture Gems™ Ice will hold it in place.
11. Finish canvas by adding adhesive foam sentiment.
Easy, elegant and dimensional! These types of canvases are thin enough to punch through with an awl (or a heavy duty punch tool) to make this an easy wall hanging.
Thank you so much for joining me today!