Hi lovely creative ones!
I've got a fun video tutorial for you today on how to make a whimsical mixed media flower pillow using Faber-Castell Gelatos® Colors!
Check it out:
For this project, you'll need the following supplies:
- Muslin fabric (Unbleached and pre-washed and whatever size you want. The finished size of my pillow is about 8" x 10")
- Gelatos® Colors in your choice of colors. (I used a variety of colors from a few different sets)
- Faber-Castell PITT® Artist Pens (Black and White)
- Texture Gems™ in Ice
- Glitter Glue (I used Ranger Stickles™ in silver)
- Backing Fabric (I chose to use a black and white checkered fabric)
- Sewing Machine (or you can sew by hand too!)
- Embellishments (I used Sari ribbon for my tassels)