- heavy paper (I used watercolor paper but heavy cardstock would work just fine)
- Faber Castell Mixed Media Transfers
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Brush Pen
- Faber Castell Connector Watercolor paints
1. Cut out the Mixed Media transfer that you want
- Peel off the paper backing and then place on paper
- Use the applicator stick to rub the design on the paper
- Peel off slowly from one corner and keep rubbing to make sure the design stays on the paper
2. Add color!
3. Add your message using the Artist PITT pen!
Erin is a teacher by day and a creator by night. She loves to try and inspire creativity in her students everyday! Because she’s busy during the day, the night is when her creativity gets to explode into the world through lettering and messing around with watercolors. Her biggest advice would be to not compare your art to other people’s art! Be uniquely you!