- Gelatos (Iced Chai, Iced Currant, Tangerine, Green Tea)
- Watercolor Paper
- Water/ Water Jar
1. Push the Gelatos each into their own well in the palette so that there is a decent amount transferred to the palette (do this for all colors).
2. Then you can either use a dropper or just the brush to drop some water in each of the wells and mix until you have the right consistency.
3. To paint your pumpkin:
- Start with the middle and use Tangerine to paint an oval, while it is still wet add in drops of Iced Currant and Iced Chai
- Repeat this step with the sides of the pumpkin making a present moon shape
- Use Green Tea to create leaves on top and on the bottom sides
- Use Iced Chai to create a stem and some vines as well as some ground under the pumpkin
*Optional Step: Add details or lettering with a PITT Artist Pen
Erin is a teacher by day and a creator by night.Â She loves to try and inspire creativity in her students everyday! Because she’s busy during the day, the night is when her creativity gets to explode into the world through lettering and messing around with watercolors. Her biggest advice would be to not compare your art to other people’s art! Be uniquely you!