It's Nicole from Plans That Blossom bringing you another fun and easy tutorial for bullet journaling!
By following these 4 simple steps, I have shown you how to create 5 different boxes and frames. These tutorials give your journal structure and organization, while adding a bit of fun to every page in your journal!
- The Double Flag: This is a favorite of mine, as you can stretch it to use for headers, or shrink it to use for page markers! Fun Tip: Color in the bottom layer to make your flag pop!
- Layered Boxes: These are fantastic for adding depth to an otherwise boring shape! Fun Tip: Color in every other line on the bottom layer for a funky design!
- Loose Leaf Paper: Want to add a tiny to-do list to your spreads? This easy to create doodle helps your lists stay cute and compact! Fun Tip: Make your list playful by adding red and blue lines - just like a real loose leaf page!
- Picture Frame: This frame is a perfect home for your favorite quotes and doodles! Fun Tip: Create a "gallery wall" page for your journal using frame doodles just like this one!
- Ripped Tape: This ripped tape effect can be added to any shape, but adding a folded edge gives it depth! Fun Tip: Start your tape on the edge of your page so it appears to be "popping" in!
I hope you enjoyed these tutorials as much as I enjoyed making them!
Not a doodle bug? Enjoy this free printable and add fun boxes and frames to your own journal!
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens:
Nicole Barlettano is a seasoned designer and illustrator living in the tri-state area. She is a bullet journalist known as @plansthatblossom, a chronic doodlebug, and a lover of list.