- Mixed media tin Albrecht Dürer + PITT artist pen
- India Ink Pitt Artist Pen 1.5 White
- Watercolor Paper
These ornament illustrations can be added to anything you are working on to make it more festive!
1. First you want to pick out the watercolor pencil colors you are going to use. Then lay down the color in your ornament shape.
2. Step 2 is to ADD WATER! :)
3. When everything is dry, take the black pitt pen and add your details. Whatever designs come to your mind. Get creative :)
4. OPTIONAL last step- Add some extra details with the white pitt pen.
Erin is a teacher by day and a creator by night. She loves to try and inspire creativity in her students everyday! Because she’s busy during the day, the night is when her creativity gets to explode into the world through lettering and messing around with watercolors. Her biggest advice would be to not compare your art to other people’s art! Be uniquely you!